HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kouda Entry_206: Headphones

Astaga, I haven’t drawn a comic in ages. Took me a while to figure out what to draw a comic about.

But finally, I came up with something! Whee~!!

My old headsets are busted. So, I needed to look for new ones. That is, one for indoors, and one for outdoors. So…

 

01-02

205 - 03b

I don’t like crowded areas and all the noise that’s they’re making. It makes me uncomfortable.

I’d normally wear a headset to help me ignore the noise. Which is why I need to get new ones.

* * *

Anyway~, while I was walking around, there were a bunch of people around me. And some of them decided to loudly joke around, giggle, and laugh. Which made me more uncomfortable.

205 - 04

And I wasn’t in the mood to be patient…

05-06

 

205 - 07

Well, that didn’t really happen. But, I was seriously annoyed by all the noise.

Good thing I’d already gotten what I was looking for by the time all the bloodshed…i mean laughing occurred. So, I hightailed out of the mall.

 

Okay, so I guess it’s not their fault, since they’re just enjoying themselves. But still, it’s insanely annoying when someone laughs their head off while standing 2 inches behind you.

 

 

 

205 - 08

 

THEblood splatteredEND

 

del.icio.us Tags: ,,