HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kouda Entry_225: Final BBQ

Kouda Entry_225: Final BBQ

Watch in on Youtube for the full HD feel~.

 

Wut? Another video? Bila nk ada comic strip ni?
Chill. Soon, kay~. Tee hee.

I can’t believe my classmates are all done with their Degree.
(I still have my practical to go through. So, technically, I’m not done yet. Lol.)

We had a small celebratory barbecue the other day. I figured I should record the moment. I didn’t have that much material to go with, and it was epic dark. So, bare bare with me. :D

I had an awesome time doing my Degree. I met amazing people, made wonderful friends, and had plenty memorable moments. And that includes the massive amounts of stress that I had to go through.

But overall, it was fun.

 

 

THEfinalEND

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,