HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Monday, December 8, 2014

Kouda Entry_297: Le Sis’s Wedding

Two video entries in a row! I know, I know, my semangat to blog/vlog is very de sporadic lulz.
Kouda Entry_297: Le Sis’s Wedding
My sister got hitched recently (well, 2 months ago, but you know how I am with my video entries. Nasib baik sempat buat je lulululz). And I've put my video editing and (mostly) stalking skills to some use.
I was surprised when I heard the news, to be honest. Mostly because there were never any hints that she was going to get married. But nonetheless, I’m nothing but happy for my sis. :3
One more wedding to go (Which is my brother’s), and then I’ll be the only one left in the family spending every waking moment dodging the “bila nak kawen” question. *mental preparation*
Delayed entry. But my computers decided to make this difficult, so what can ya do.

THEmatrimoniousEND
del.icio.us Tags: ,