HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kouda Entry_301: Brain…Stahp…

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just another day where I mind my own business, and my brain suddenly decides to cast Migrainega (Final Fantasy reference).

301 - 01301 - 02301 - 03301 - 04

Kyo is paralyzed.

Kyo loses a turn day.

The problem with migraines (apart from the unbearable, crippling pain) is the likelihood that I’ll lose the rest of the day to waste time online do anything productive. If I’m lucky, I’ll only lose a couple of hours (from a de-migraining nap).

Moral of the story? NAP! Naps are the nectar of the heavens that fills you with unending vigor! Also, they reduce the risk of heart attack but whatever that’s just some lame science shit. Pfft.

 

 

THESTAHP!END

del.icio.us Tags: ,,