HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Kouda Entry_313: Long Story Short

Alternative title: What not to say to a PhD student.

*some mildly inapproriate language at the end?

313 - Long story short - 01313 - Long story short - 02313 - Long story short - 03l

Someone suggested to me that finishing my PhD in 5 years is considered quite a lengthy amount of time. Well, excuse me for not being a friggin genius and finishing an entire research project in less time. You try doing every single preparation, wet-lab, dry-lab, analysis, validation, and writing all on your own, and finishing in less than 5 years.

Add exhibitions and presentations to the list, while you’re at it. Albeit I had varying amounts of help on those parts. For which I am grateful.

Also, don’t get me started on the months of waiting for the paperwork to go through. So, shut yer trap.

 

</rant>

THEDunno…END

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,