HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Kouda Entry_322: Guns

I needed some ideas for powerpoint presentations, so I  decided to try Valkyria Chronicles, finally. Also, because I was bored with Assassin’s Creed 3’s slow-ass gameplay. Don’t ask me why I’m playing (relatively) old games.

If you’re not familiar, Valkyria Chronicles is essentially a love-child between Realtime Strategy- and Third-Person Shooter genres. So, basically you take turns to move your troops around and shoot all the things. It’s like Chess. With boom sticks. I guess.

However, throughout the years, I found that I have lost all patience for RTS games. Which is why I prefer action-type games such as Kingdom Hearts, Monster Hunter, Dragon’s Dogma, Lost Planet, etc.

Anyweh, after a few minutes into the game, I decided to screw with the strategies and just go batshit crazy.

 

How normal people play Valkyria Chronicles:

322 - Guns - 01

How I play Valkyria Chronicles:

322 - Guns - 02

322 - Guns - 03

Yes, I am an advocate of the run-straight-to-the-enemy-and-shoot-your-goddamn-gun-in-his-face strategy. Needless to say, many of my troops didn’t make it. But hotdamn it worked. Lol.

 

 

THERattataEND