HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kouda Entry_170: Kyo is Flustered

I know, I know, I need to stop being so lazy and get back to blogging.

 

Even Shakir is telling me to get off my lazy ass and start drafting. I guess I got myself somewhat of a manager now. XD

I've already moved into my new flat~. And even though it's a bit under-furnished, at least I have this now:

Kyo's New Workspace

Yay~! A slightly better (and a whole lot messier) workspace~!

 

I got a new writing table 2, 3 days ago. But I still need to get things straighten up before I can start using it. So, for now, Kyo is sitting on the floor.

The new semester already started, by the way. And I'm all flustered and frustrated by all the scheduling and study plans.

And I can't even blogdraft in peace!! Every single time I start to draft an entry, something always comes up. Seriously! It's like the whole world is against me updating. And I am not using this as an excuse.

 

Oh, oh, I found out that an old friend of mine, Lokman is doing a degree here in UiTM Shah Alam! And he's staying in the flat above mine no less. Lol.

Lokman

Haven't seen him since UiTM Sabah. Which is about 3 years. Seriously, the guy hasn't changed the slightest. Har har.

 

That's it for this entry. Now I have to go do the laundry, straighten up the room, do some revisions for my Gene Expression class, eat, finish up my registrations, buy some text books, pay the rent, plan my budget, and draft the next entry. To the batmobile!

 

My eyes feel heavy... >_>

THE that's it? END

del.icio.us Tags: ,