HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kouda Entry_188: 23 things

Finally an update eh? I’m sorry this isn’t the Part 3 of the convocation series. But I figured this should be put into priority.

It was my birthday a few days ago, and of course, there’s an obligatory birthday post (even if it’s almost a week late. haha).

So, here’s a list of 23 things that happened in the past year:

 

00_title

 

1> Kouda Mainframe 2 years old

188_01

2> Had a great practical at HUSM
188_02

Actually, the closest thing I got to a scalpel was a wooden stick.
And we used that to mix fecal matter. Gross, no? >_>

 

3> Camping~!
188_03

Yup, the last camping trip I went to involved a mild case of insomnia
on my part.

 

4> Wacom
188_04

Courtesy of Reza. ^_^

 

5> Sen and Garr were christened
188_05

They’re not too happy about my lack of blog updates…

 

6> Started comic blogging
188_06

The reason why you guys like this blog, kan kan kan? Lol.

 

7> 2nd Dan in Taekwondo
188_07

 

8> Graduated (diploma)
188_08

 

9> Degree (Biomolecular Science)
188_09
not really the kind of thing that strikes enthusiasm, eh?

 

10> Moved into new flat
188_10

 

11> Great Roomies
188_11

I just wish they’re a bit cleaner / organized…

 

12> Wisdom
188_12

I’ve seen too much bullcrap to believe otherwise.

 

13> Survived a car crash (Near-Death Experience)
188_13

full story here: LINK~ 

 

14> Nero passed
188_14

Bye Nero, if only the vet didn’t charge us so much.

 

15> New digital camera
188_15

Next year get SLR can? Haha.

 

16> Passed all 1st semester papers
188_16

YES!! I did not fail anything!! Usually I’d fail chemistry, but since now there aren’t any chemistry classes nemore… Woot~!!

(Success by default. Lol.)

 

17> Video-blogging attempt(s)
188_17

Still working on it. I got like wut…2 entries so far? Har har.

 

18> New laptop
188_18

Windows 7 yo!!! Upgrade!!! Thanks daddy dearest!!

 

19> That promise
188_19

I’m not telling~. Haha.
This is a reminder to myself that some people can keep promises.
And that I was greatly thankful for it.


The person involved has never read this blog. Keke. 

 

20> A memorable birthday
188_20 Clicky for larger view (but why?)


As opposed to the previous unimpressive Birthdays here in Shah Alam. Lolz.

 

21> Official freelance job
188_21

Got my first official paying freelance designing thingy.
Which basically means EVEN LESS SLEEP.
But it was fun. XD

 

22> Parents healthy and amazingly active
188_22

Uh…I don’t have any pics of my parents. So, this one will have to do. Lol.

Seriously, my parents are uber active. What with businesses and driving and carrying stuff. Impressive to the max!

 

23> Kyo alive and kicking even after 23 years
188_23

 

I am 23 years old!! And already my back is starting to hurt from spending too much time reading journals for my research proposal. Deng…

There were a lot of achievements and disappointments in the past year. And I try to keep track of them all. Because all of them made me who I am today; A sad, bitter child without a scrap of optimism for the fate of humankind. Lol.

Anyways, sorry for not updating for so long, guys!

 

 

THEpenat aku wat entry niEND

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,