HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Monday, May 5, 2008

Kouda Entry_16: F.I.S.H.

Seafood y'all!

NOT

F.I.S.H = Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization. ANd you know what that means? It means God's gonna be pwning ur asses if you screw this topic up and fail ur molecular biology paper!

Yea2, just when we all thought Kyo's gonna be shittin bout things OTHER than his studies, here he comes again, blabbering about sum random chapter in his syllabus. (insert a "do you see if i care what you think" image here).


I'm a bitch. Get used to it, or i'll shuv a FISH up ur be-hind. N believe me, having a marine life-form in ur anal cavity isn't really sumthin u'd wanna experience...*shudders*

I think i need to eat...Azi sez i get cranky when i dun eat. XD.

Aite! Random shit over! Now get back to your daily lives, people! Seriously! *pft*