HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kouda Entry_166: I Give Up + Lost

Sorry guys. Haven't been feeling all too perky lately. So, it's kinda hard to draw up some comic strips.

Instead, I grabbed my pencil and scribbled away. It's been a while since I made some sketches, anyway. Was worried I might be getting rusty. And I think I am.

 

Kyo - I Gve Up (Smaller)

 

Lol straightforward title. Dunno lah. My enthusiasm's hitting an all-time low. The fact that I keep sitting in front of my PS2 / PS3 instead of blogging is a big assed proof.

 

Kyo - Lost (Smaller) 

 

Maybe I'm just having one of those drama moments when you just want to drop dead. I'd rather not use the "E" word. Nanti Azi marah. XD

I'm only posting this because it's been about 4 days since the last entry. Wouldn't want this blog turning into a rotting pile of HTML codes now.

Well, at least I got 2 sketches out of it. So, not a complete loss.

 

Seriously, no comic strip this time. Sorry.

 

END

del.icio.us Tags: ,