HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kouda Entry_164: The Tweeting Bandwagon

As some of you might notice, I added a new widget on the sidebar. Which means that Kyo has officially joined the Twitter bandwagon.

Well, not really lah. I just decided to use it as my blog's status update thingy. So you guys would know when I'm blogdrafting a new post, or when I'm out of ideas. Lol.

 

01

02


 

I'll mainly use the Twitter for blog updates and stuff. I'm not going to immerse myself into the Twittersphere.

Why? Because like most social sites, Twitter is bound to be replaced by a more advanced site. Like Friendster, Myspace and god knows what else.

So until I find a better way to post my simple updates, I'll stick with Twitter.

 

Oh, and there's a reasonable explanation why my Twitter nick is "Zalvert". I'll blog about it one of these days.

The sidebar's getting a bit messy. Too much junk in it. Lol.

 

THE TWEET END

del.icio.us Tags: ,,