HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kouda Entry_168: OMG an update!?

Geez, I haven't been blogging much this month.

Good news is, Kyo is up and running. The headaches are gone, and I'm feeling as healthy as ever (which isn't really all that healthy, but whatevs. Lol).

Bad news is, I'm staying at my sister's place at the moment. The place I'm renting is still extremely under-furnished. And there's a problem with the plumbing.

Oh, and lookie:

pic1

Yup, that's my "workspace". Ok, it's not really all that bad. Heck, it's pretty comfortable staying at my sister's place.

What makes it bad is the fact that I can't draw comic strips without a proper table. But, I'm sure I'll improvise sooner or later.

That's right, no comic strip this time. Quit your whining. XD

 

I promise I'll do my best get another strip done within this week. Sen and Garr must be dying of boredom by now. Lol.

Ah well, at least I get to see new sights ^_^.

 

THE END

I miss having Peace in my arms

del.icio.us Tags: