HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Monday, March 21, 2016

Kouda Entry_317: To Korea (Part 2)

Here’s part 2 of the Korea trip. We went lolligagging around Myeongdong Street for a while. Not much to record there. Mostly because my right foot was aching the entire time. Nak menghapuskan dosa2 kecil mungkin lol sabo je la.

Luckily, we manage to stumble our way to Namsan Tower, despite my slowly deteriorating appendage. Ok fine, I did all the stumbling. The others were all showcasing their health and rubbing it in my face. #WhySoBitterLol

Anyweh, watch it in full HD glory on Youtube:

 

To Korea (Part 2)

Watch me stumbling in the other parts (o god y):

Blog Thumbnail - 1Blog Thumbnail - 2Blog Thumbnail - 3Blog Thumbnail - 4Blog Thumbnail - 5Blog Thumbnail - 6_finale

 

 

THEsecondEND