HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Kouda Entry_319: To Korea (Part 4)

Aite, so we went to the Hangdang River to take a look at the river cruise. But apparently it wasn’t available. So, we chased pidgeons instead. Hardcore, bruh. Especially since my foot was still aching.

Oh, and we tried the Lotte World theme park too. But all my footage there is shit, so let’s just leave it at that. But I will say that they boast some of the hottest dancers in one of their live performances *totally missing the point. Or am I?*. Now aren’t we all a bit pissed that the footage is shit? Har de har har.

Anyweh, we took a look at the Cheonggyecheon, and I was deeply disappointed over the severe lack of hot dancers. I froze what little ass I had while filming, but it was a nice view. The river, not the ass. Perverts.

Oh, Insa-dong was amazing. I’m a sucker for handmade artsy nonsense, and I pretty much wore my debit card out. Too bad they don’t allow cameras in the shops. Which is natural.

Rose and I also got to try out a Cat Cafe at Insa-dong. Hey, felines AND coffee, what more can a dude ask for?

 

To Korea (Part 4)

 

But wait, there’s more!

Blog Thumbnail - 1Blog Thumbnail - 2Blog Thumbnail - 3Blog Thumbnail - 4Blog Thumbnail - 5Blog Thumbnail - 6_finale

 

THEfourthEND