HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Kouda Entry_320: To Korea (Part 5)

The bunch of us paid the Ewha Women’s University a brief visit during the morning. It was quiet serene IMO, despite the copious amounts of people walking to and fro. We didn’t stick around long though, so I didn’t have that much footage of the place.

We then took a tour of The Secret Garden Palace, which was quite a treat. And despite my aversion to anything history-related, listening to the stories behind the structures was very interesting. Again, not the best season for the tour, but I take what I can get.

Rose and I followed up with a quick look at the Seoul City Wall while the others took a break. The brief hike wasn’t bad at all, especially since the weather wasn’t as merciless as in Malaysia (Honestly though, if you ask me to go hiking in Malaysia, I’d probably just kick you in the nuts and call it a day).

Oh, we tried out the Noryangjin Fish Market, and to put it bluntly; overpriced, not worth it. But maybe if you could speak the native language you could do a better job of haggling and not getting swindled. I guess. Also, smelling like fish the entire trip back was not fun. :|

 

To Korea (Part 5)

Here’s the rest of the stuff and things:

Blog Thumbnail - 1Blog Thumbnail - 2Blog Thumbnail - 3Blog Thumbnail - 4Blog Thumbnail - 5Blog Thumbnail - 6_finale

 

 

THEfifthEND