HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Friday, June 20, 2008

Kouda Entry 23: Restoration by Elimination II

Dear sweet mother of Lucifer's unborn child... It happened. The thing that could make even the most masculine men weep like a retarded infant...

I never thought it would happen so soon... So suddenly. But i guess its time has come, and i have to accept that theres nothing i could do.

MY LAPTOP FUCKIN DIED!!!!

Specifically, there seems to be a problem with the hardisk. I dunno, the damn thing can't be 'detected' or sumthin. I swear to god...waking up to that blue screen of death (Physical Memory Dump) was an effin nightmare. I was stunted for a good few minutes of my life.

No...my mp3s...

My graphics...

My pictures...

My photoshops...

My videos...

My por...i mean animes...

My manga...

My overly complicated powerpoint presentations...

My RMXP PROJECT!!!

NOOO!!! Why God!? Y must you be so cruel!? Y must you fuck my karma in such a heinous way!? What have i done to deserve this!? Is it a joy to you? Does it do you good to see 2 years of my life dissapate into thin air?

What's next? My psp's save data complete wiped out? O_O !!! LE HORRORZ!!!!

The 2 years of data that i built ad gathered...gone... vanished...disintegrated...

There must be salvation!! There must be a solution to this nightmare!!! I refuse to let all 24 months of my life burn into ashes!

To be continued...