HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kouda Entry_24: Restoration by Elimination III

And the deed is done...

My laptop is revived...but alas, the data is lost. And with it, 2 years of my life. Its back to square one for me.

Got myself a new hardisk. Just 120gb. Didn't wanna overdo it. I mean, if this shit happens again, i'd kill myself.

So yeah, i gotta recover all the softwares. My graphics are all gone, except those i've posted on the net. Which isn't much (I shud've been more of an attention whore and post every last one of my artwork...). All my mp3's are lost, but at least i saved sum of em in my psp. So, i'm not completely devoid of music.

Gotta recover my codecs...or else my vidz wud be useless.

Gotta redownload my vidz...or else my codecs wud be useless. T_T...

If only i backed up the back-up files...which i brilliantly saved in one of the partitions in the old HDD. Well how in the god forsaken world was i supposed to know that the damn thing was gonna go suicidal on me!? All i was prepared for was the routine "I think i need to format my laptop". But THIS, this was one muthahfahkin twist of a storyline.

MY GRAPHICS ARE GONE!!! DAMMIT!!

MY PRESENTATIONS ARE FUCKIN LOST!!

MY PROJECTS JUST FUKIN WENT DOWN THE GOD DAMN DRAIN!!

2 YEARS OF MY EFFIN LIFE JUST WENT TO HELL!!


Forget the silver lining, this cloud's got none.
Forget the Hikmah, there isn't one.
There's only grief in me.
There's only loss in my hands.

I never screwed anyone over, at least not enough to deserve this. I was a fukin boyscout most of my life. And this is wut i get in return? I don't butt in on other people's business (at least non that i can think of). I don't steal. I don't physically hurt people.

But i get shit from "karma", to the point where i think "karma" basically means "You're screwed".

Y'know what, that's it. No more mr.boyscout. I'm done. If the universe wants to fuck around with me, i guess i'd better do sum fuckin around of my own.