You know what I hate?
When I get messages in social websites (like friendster, facebook, myspace) where people ask me oh-so-stupid questions.
Here's a list of the crap I get messaged bout:
1> How old are you?
- Hello, my age is so obviously displayed in my profile. If you can't spare 5 seconds of your time to take a look, then I don't want to spare 5 seconds of my time answering your question.
2> Do you have a girlfriend / "Dah kapel ke blum" ?
- How's that any of your business? Can you be anymore blatant? Mengundang kena lempang ini orang.
3> Where are you staying?
- Stalker much? And besides, PROFILE! DUH!
4> Hai, nak kawan bleh / can I be your fren?
- DELETE. cukup trauma dengan ini soalan.
5> How are you?
- The answer will always be "Fine", so stop asking. Unless it's YM, then I'll consider it as a valid greeting.
Also, this one BARELY qualify as MESSAGE:
6> Hi~ / Haaaiiii~ / Hyeeee~
- wtf? Does this kid have Cerebral Palsy or something?
. . . still getting used to the wacom