HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Friday, March 13, 2009

Kouda Entry_135: Wallpaper

You guys are so gonna hate me for blogging about graphics.

But I don't have that many readers anyway, so screw you. XD

Bottom line, my desktop needed a clean up. The old wallpaper I made was uber crowded with so much crap, it gives me headaches whenever I turn on my laptop.

So, I figured I should try out a new style for my new wallpaper.

Screenshot - Blue Streaks (smaller)

Ah...it soothes my eyes just looking at it. Lol.

If you want to take a look at it at full view (although I'm pretty much sure you guys don't want to), you can visit my DeviantArt page here:

http://kyoru-san.deviantart.com

Yup, that's it. I made a blog entry just to show you guys my new wallpaper.

If you want to complain, leave a comment. Akakaka!

 

END-UH