HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kouda Entry_132: Camping!

This happened about 3 weeks ago, actually.

It just took me forever to finish the damn draft. Lol.

It's amazing how I finally decided to get off of my skinny ass and actually experience the great outdoors.

About as amazing as a farting chimpanzee.

Classy...

00

Acab and Azrie were putting up the tent.

And of course, I was of no help. XD. Instead, I was busy takin pikchas.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Click image for full view

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

These two make the tedious task of putting up a tent seem like a piece of cake. Impressive.

And, naturally, after the work is done, we goof around:

03


none


And of course, there's the traditional dancing around the campfire. XD

04

Of course, that lasted a good 2 minutes. Next on the list; Dinner!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Our very own Naked Chef burning the hell out of the marinated chicken. In a good way, I assure you.

And, apparently, I learned a new trick using my digicam:

06

We were all pretty amused to see this show up on my camera's screen.

Also, the perfect time to try out your modeling skills. . . apparently. . .

07

Kamal was a bit territorial when it comes to Kuaci (in the cup he's holding). Lol.

08
Click image for full view (why?)

Seriously, it looked like we were in some sort of new-found "outdoor club". What with all the smoke n all.

09

Uber long pole I tell u! A real work of art. XD

10

Does it work, you ask?

11

Uh...not so much...

But hey, a small fish is better than no fish.

12

Gilababeng excited dapat tangkap ikan. Lol.

And here are some shots of how these fishermen wannabes do their thing:

13

Nothing like feeling the breeze between your legs while you try to catch some grub for breakfast. Ahaha.

And Kamal was intent on catching those infamous flying fish.

14

While I of course, try to catch...

16

. . . some Z's . . . ^_^;

There weren't enough poles to go around okeh. So, I decided to lay down and enjoy the midnight breeze.

. . .

. .

.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Click image for full view (and enjoy mother neitcha)

Honestly, I couldn't sleep.

The air was too cold, the ground was too hard (fuk dammit i forgot to bring a pillow) and the tent was flapping so damn loudly.

Next time I go camping, I swear I'm filling my car with pillows, thick blankets, and super-enhanced ear-plugs.

Ah, well, the early morning activity made me forget about the whole no-sleep crap.

17
Swimming class. XD

18

Unfortunately, there aren't any pics of me in the water...

Cuz i was busy vomiting... ^_^;; Ahaha.

It's an embarrassing event that I won't be forgetting anytime soon.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Click image for full view (for whatever reason, I dunno)

20
Click image for full view

21

There aren't enough pics of me, I say! Who do you think made this blog?

Oh, and here's a short tutorial on how we prepare our bait:

22

23

23(b)

24

25

How do you live with yourself...

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I know, this post is damn long. Now you know why it took me so long to finish the damn draft </excuse>. Lol.

We're planning on another camping trip this week, i believe. So, there's probably gonna be another long winded outdoorsy post.

Stay tuned (please ^_^).

< END >

For the love of God, follow this blog!!

Or just comment. It wouldn't hurt. ^_^