HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Friday, February 27, 2009

Kouda Entry_131: Wacom!!!

OMGWTFGilababeng!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A graphic artist's most common reason to orgasm. XD

And I got this as a birthday present from Reza!!!!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We all love Reza! Lol.

. . . Don't ask how he ended up rubbing my feet.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I think Reza was more excited about cracking open the package than me. Lol.

Gilbabi sleek ini benda. Kyaaaa~!!! XD

But as usual, my Dell Laptop got jealous and decided to be a bitch.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I swear to god, I wanted to ram my fist through the damn screen out of frustration. But then I'd have no laptop to abuse my new Wacom.

I think I'm gonna have to format this old piece of technology. Ugh...tedious...

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Woot! All ready to go!

But there's a problem tho. The cursor was a bit jittery. Still trying to figure out how to fix that problem.

If anyone has a clue on how I can get rid of the shaking cursor, I'm all ears ^_^.

At any rate, best birthday gift EVAH!!

- ENDZ -