HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kouda Entry_123: I hate MOHE.gov

Seriously, I loathe that site.

Everytime i (have to) go to that page, my face would be so contorted, that I fear it might one day be forever malformed.

I hate it.

I FUKIN DESPISE THAT GODFORSAKEN SITE!!!!!!!

Honestly, why does that damned web page keep asking me stuff I can't fukin answer!?

It's like taking a friggin chemistry test!

It's bad enough that I lost my SPM slip, so I can't effin fill in the damned form.

And just when I thought I have info I CAN fill in, it throws me a fukin curve ball that hits me square in the nuts.

"TARIKH MENGAMBIL MUET" !? WTF!? Mana la aku nak ingat wei~!!!!

Tanyer la TARIKH RESULT ker. Info tu terang2 aku ada. Tapi xnak la plak. Bengong.

WHY!? WHY!? WHY the hell am I so damned stressed whenever I pay that hellish site a visit!? WHHHHYYYYYY!?!?!?!??!?!?!

And why are you even asking me for my SPM results!? I busted my skinny ass to get a diploma, and you're still drillin up my butt to get that dried up piece of info!?

What's the point of my CGPA!? Okay, fine, my CGPA sucks, but at least it's still fuckin fresh in my mind.

Is this some sort of twisted sign!? Am I not meant to get an education any higher than a diploma!?

The hell do you want from me!?!?!?!?!?!?