HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Monday, February 16, 2009

Kouda Entry_129: Bactec and Menyumpah

Bactec

Aite, so for the next 2 weeks, I'll be assigned to the microbiology labs (or "Bactec",as the people at HUSM call it).

And dude, the first thing I saw was this:

bunsen

Call me jakun, but I've never seen such a fancy bunsen burner with buttons and a FOOT SWITCH (Why the hell didn't I take a pic of the foot switch!?).

That's right, someone finally came up with a way to stop us kids from wasting gas. Ahaha.

And of course, Kyo's usual brainless antics:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

. . .

I get bored too often nowadays...

And well, as all kids do, when we're bored, we ditch:

menyumpah

Yup, I went out of my way just to go "menyumpah". XD

Gist; I lost my SPM slip, and I needed to request a new one, or else I can't apply for my degree (fuk).

And, apparently, to request for a copy of the slip, you need to go see a friggin Pesuruhjaya Sumpah.

For godsakes, you need me to VALIDATE that I lost my slip!? Watafak?

Dude, if you lose your IC, you don't need to ask someone to stamp a form saying "Yes, this idiot lost his IC". (as far as I know)

Well, wtvr, it was a flimsy pretext for me and the praktikidz to get out of the lab and drive around. Har har.

But of course, not before we got what we needed:

azrie sumpah 
Azrie is happy. Lol.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          
Seriously, who the hell is the guy in the background?

Aite, so, after we got the important stuff over with, we took a short break:

futura
OMG another lame "El Futuro" pose?

LOL
LOL

We didn't really waste a lot of time prowling about the place. A few quick shots, and we were off.

It was friggin hot in the car though. But meh, at 80Km/h, the breeze was a significant substitute for air-conditioning. And it's environmentally friendly too. Lol.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I fukin hate this hot weather. It gets me all lethargic and shit.

Agh! Too lazy to spell-check! PUBLISH~!

END