HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Monday, February 9, 2009

Kouda Entry_125: Home Deco?

00

Side note: My digital camera's batts were chargin, so I had to use my N76 to take pictures instead.

Brand spankin' new DIY cabinets for me to burn my time away with.

Got these things at the mall with mommy dearest. (Apparently, my endless nagging about needing a cabinet finally got to her. Lol)

Seriously, at first I was like, "It's just a bunch of wood and plastic. How hard can it be?"

. . .

. .

.

01

Okay...maybe it's just a "little" bit harder than I thought.

I didn't really take a look at the clock, but according to my cam-phone, it took me about 30 minutes to get this far.

02

Ahahaha!

We've all established the fact that I am no good when it comes to DIY stuff. Keep that in mind.

And about 9 minutes later, tadah!!!

03

I'm not feeling the "sense of accomplishment" most people yak about though...

Liars.

Okay, okay. Maybe the damn furniture I just put together was child's play. Perhaps something bigger might grant me the ecstasy of achievement I've been hearing so much about.

So I cracked open the second cabinet:

And I died X_x.

04

It took me a friggin hour to get this far! Wtf!?

Putting that heap of processed organic matter was a serious pain. The damn rods just WON'T FUKIN FIT!

The palm of my hands were so red and sore from all the "smacking" I was doing to get the thing to fit correctly.

I didn't take a picture of my glowing red hands...fuk.

Ah, well, after another 30 minutes or so, I finally got all the pieces together.

05

. . .

. .

.

Still not feeling any accomplishment.

Bankai . . .

END