HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kouda Entry_122: Kouda XP ver 2

Kouda XP - ver 2 - BLOG 

I woke up today, and my back was all annoying. And by "annoying", I mean it felt uncomfortable.

And as a (almost) 22-year old, it's a godforsaken shock that I'm having trouble with my spinal cord (O_o).

What does that have to do with making a new version of my Kouda XP logo?

. . .

. .

.

No reason, really. I'm just in love with Photoshop's Pen Tool.
Shut up, no one will understand our love.

You dont understand

Ahaha...haha...ha...

Ok, that's it. I'm done. I should probably get to bed now.

You can check out my Kouda XP logo (ver.1) at my deviantart account here:

Click here to pay my dismal deviantart account a visit!

Yes, this is an attempt to mencapab.

Tis the END~!