HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kouda Entry_124: How To Cut Yourself

We all know that I'm a retarded klutz with near zero hand-eye coordination.

Now that we've established how incapable I am of fancy hand movements, let's move on to the main topic:

CUTTING YOURSELF WITH A HARMLESS TEST TUBE XD

omgrotflolwtf is that even remotely possible, you ask? Let's see, shall we?

Step 1: Get yourself a rack full of test tubes (seriously, these things are harmless)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Step 2: Gently grab one of them (again, harmless) test tubes.
01

Step 3: Remove the test tube cap.
02

Step 4: Gently squeeze the cap (harmless?)
03 

Step 5: Band aid.
04

Tadah! Simple, no?

My right index finger was already bandaged when I took these photos. So, I took pics of my left hand instead.

It would ruin the surprise if you guys can see my bandaged finger early on, kan? Lol.

END~!!!