HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kouda Entry_96: Exorsus Recovered~!!!



CLICK IMAGE TO GO TO PROJECT THREAD

It's an effin miracle!

I was goin thru my stuff while packin the other day. And guess wut I found!? Exorsus backup pendrive!!!!

Words can never describe the sheer gratitude that is overcoming every last vein in my system. XD

The files are very updated, to my surprise. The scripts, events, graphics, audios, all there. I must've copied the project folder for safekeeping. Smart move, eh? Kekeke.

Exorsus is back! And with that, Kyo will now devolve in terms of social skillz. Hehe.

You can view the project thread by clicking the Exorsus tab on the nav bar btw. Or, you kud just click on the image in this post. Thanks~! ^_^.

Now, onwards to game-making~!!!!

(I shud really proof-read my posts next time. Lol)