HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kouda Entry_98: Spelling Error

I swear UiTM is just so friggin hillarious.



http://www.uitm.edu.my/uitmv14/

How's that pronounced? Pres-tee-goss? Seriously, don't you people proof read these damn things?

Azi pointed this out to me. I was just minding my own business at home. She insisted I send a message to the people responsible, so as to avoid further embarrassment on out part. Hish, malu sey.

I mean, if the Perdana Menteri ever found out that they spelled that damned word wrong, he'd take back that Anugerah in half a heartbeat.

Oh, the shame~.

Let this be a lesson to all of you. ALWAYS proof read your work. Especially is you're workin for UiTM and you have the dignity of the whole population there at risk.

On a side note, not all of us are retards, kay? I can spell just fine. Although I do make the occasional typo every now n then, I've never embarrassed a whole mass of people before.

If you guys wanna take a look at it for real, then you better hurry up. They might take it down. No hurry though. It's not like the staff there works at lightning-fast pace. Hah. XD

For shame~~~~~~~~!