HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kouda Entry_77: Hari Raya 2008

To all my friends and family. A year has passed since the last Raya. In that time we've all matured and learned. In the past year, we've all felt happiness, and we've all felt pain. Be it small or great.

On this day, our ancestors won a great battle.
On this day, we achieved a goal, as we did in the years before.
On this day, we hold the hands of those dear to us,
and we ask for but one thing;
Forgiveness.

We are all children of Allah,
And we are all sinners,
Be it to Him, or to his creations,
And on this day, we are granted the chance for absolution.

So, I take the opportunity given,
to wish all of you;
"Selamat Hari Raya",
so that you may enjoy this glorious day

And I wish to ask you,
all of you,
Forgive me for the crimes I've committed,
Absolve me of the the sins I've done,
"Maaf zahir dan batin".
So that our body and soul may be cleansed.