HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kouda Entry_86: Font Frustration


How in Gods holy name do I change the font color for this effin template!?

I ain't changin to the new layout, cuz that'll really throw off all the edits i've done to this template. Which means i'll have to re-learn how to edit the template. Which I am too lazy for. hahaha~.

Using the Tic Tac template btw. I heavily modified it, but the basis of the script should be the same.

I had this idea for a new template. And this new template is pretty much black in color. So, in order to apply this new idea of mine, I need to change the font color to white. And for sum reason, I can't seem to locate the particular line that allows me to do just that.

So, sumone, please, tell me; How the hell do I change the font color for this template~?

HELPZ~!!!!! D: