HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kouda Entry_106: MP3 shuffle survey

Azi made me do it. XD.

It was kinda fun tho. Lol.

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle. remember! SHUFFLE !!
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
BEGIN :

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” … you say?
"Piece of Me" - Britney Spears

- O mai, very de kinky. hahaha.

2. How would you describe yourself?
"Basket Case" - Green Day

- Ahaha, even my mp3 player agrees that I'm a retard.

3. What do you like in a boy?
"Time of Your Life" - Green Day

- Astaga wtf!? That is so effin gay. >_>

4. How do you feel today?
"What Goes Around" - Justin Timberlake

- Ah yes, the ever perpetual feeling of being screwed up by Karma. Touche'.

5. What is your life’s purpose?
"Walking Away" - Craig David

- Akakaka! Yes yes, Kyo is a loner who will forever stay single and free of these women and their annoying emo-trips.

6. What is your motto?
"Better Man" - Robbie Williams

- O_o eh!? Oi! Wtf!? X leh blah punya motto. XD

7. What do your friends think of you?
"Psycho" - System of A Down

- Correct! Hahaha! Why do I have System of A Down in my list neways?

8. What do you think of your parents?
"We Made It" - Busta Rhymes ft. Linkin Park

- Aww...Yup, my parents have come a long way.

9. What do you think about very often?
"Crazy" - Gnarls Barkley

- Enough with the "point out that Kyo is a nut" la wei. XD.

10. What is 2 + 2?
"Winning Women" - Rihanna ft. Nicole Scherzinger

- Uhuh, 2 + 2 = HOT WOMEN! The epitome of male mentality. Lol.

11. What do you think of your best friend?
"Die Another Day" - Madonna

- Yea gurl! Azi, ini statement so defines us. Hahaha.

12. What do you think of the person you like?
"Welcome To the Black Parade" - My Chemical Romance

- A black mass of mournful flesh? I have a sick taste in people, apparently.

13. What is your life story?
"Supermassive Black Hole" - Muse

- O yea, my life is a ridiculously huge Quasar that consumes everything that comes close to it. >_>

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"If That's Ok With You" - Shayne Ward

- Does that mean I'm gonna grow up to be a gay singer with a coreographer who should be shot?

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"I Don't Love You" - My Chemical Romance

- Weh! Apa cer!? >_> I only have carnal lust for the person I like? O mai, kinks.

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
"If I Lay Here" - Snow Patrol

- Pemalas punya groom. Orang ajak dancing, dia nak baring pulak.

17. What will they play at your funeral?
"Promisuous Girl" - Nelly Furtado

- -_-;; As soon as I die, they'll use my dead carcass as a disco ball, apparently.

18.What is your hobby/interest?
"Wake Up Call" - Maroon 5

- Yes sir, my hobby is to be a part time alarm clock for wandering travellers.

19. What is your biggest fear?
"ATWA" - System of A Down

- wtf? The heck is ATWA? But I do fear System of A Down tho. Their screams give me nightterrors.

20. What is your biggest secret?
"Whatever You Like" - Nicole Scherzinger ft. T.I.

- Uhuh, my deepest secret is doing all the notty shit I've pent up in my head. XD.

21. What do you think of your friends?
"Cemetry Drive" - My Chemical Romance

- O yea, you people always make me drive you around all over Shah Alam kan. Ahahaha! Meh, it was fun. XD.

22. What will you post this as?
"Needles" - System of A Down

- Why the heck do I have so many System of A Down in my list!?

23. Say something bout the person tagged you.
"Because of You" - Ne-Yo

- Yes, because of you Azi, I had to do this survey. Hahahaha XD.


I TAG AZFAR!! *poke* *poke*

I'm bored and have no one else to tag. Lol.