HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Monday, April 13, 2009

Kouda Entry_142: PSP Commercial

It's been a week since I updated this thing. Lol.

I was in Shah Alam, and I forgot how friggin aweful it is to not have wireless access 24/7. It's amazing how I survived.

So, right now I'm blogdrafting a few(?) entries regarding the stuff me and the crew did while I was in Shah Alam.

In the meantime, I'll just give you a little something to look at while I'm busy blogdrafting.

Apparently, there's this new advert in the US about the PSP that makes absolutely NO SENSE.

How do I know? Because I saw it on Youtube. And here it is:

I told you it made no sense.

Seriously, what the hell where those idiots thinking when they made this commercial?

Obviously, the community isn't going to let them get away with it. And of course, a parody was made:

I'm sure that's exactly how it went down during one of their meetings.

RIP Larry. If your superior didn't kill you, I would.

Aw fuk. My laptop is slowing down. I can barely multitask on this piece of shit anymore.

I should probably format it soon.