HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kouda Entry_149: I Dream of Centipedes and Spiders!?

 

Seriously!!

Last night I had a dream about spiders and webs and junk.

 

Just 2 nights ago, I actually dreamt of a fuckin HORDE of centipedes!!

Red...crawly...creepy...disgusting little bugs all over the place.

Icks.

It's probably because I found a damned centipede in my bathroom the other day.

It was probably about 10cm long. But gross is still gross.

I mean WTF!? How the hell did that thing get into my toilet!? The place is practically sealed shut!!

Let's consider, shall we:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Suspected method of infiltration:

Centipede 01
Centipede 02
Centipede 03

I've been reading too many microbiology books...

 

Drain

Suspected method of infiltration:

Centipede Drain 1

I don't wanna imagine a bug doing that in real life. . . O_o.

 

Walls

Suspected method of infiltration:

Centipede Wall

 

. . .

 

. .

 

.

 

Scared

 

No worries. I killed the damn bug using a full can of Ridsect.

Mebbe it was just half a can?

 

O no! The Greenhouse effect!

 

THE END
OF US ALL!