HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kouda Entry_147: Workspace - Tag

 

This is more fun if you haven't cleaned up your workspace in AGES. XD

1> IMMEDIATELY take a picture of your workspace. DO NOT ADJUST OR MOVE ANYTHING. Where's the fun in that? Lol.

2> Find at least 5 things on your table that you think needs some explaining. (Like an object that isn't supposed to be there).

3> Explain those items.

4> Tag your friends, or whoever that you feel has nothing better to do. Lol. Especially tag those who haven't updated their blog in ages. Bagi inisiatif la konon ni. XD.

 

------------------- < BEGIN > -------------------

 

 

1> IMMEDIATELY take a picture of your workspace. DO NOT ADJUST OR MOVE ANYTHING. Where's the fun in that? Lol.

Kyo's Workspace

 

2> Find at least 5 things on your table that you think needs some explaining. (Like an object that isn't supposed to be there).

Kyo's Workspace - Labelled

 

3> Explain those items.

Raldo

Raldo! I have nowhere else to place this thing without it getting in the way. Besides, kawaii janai? XD

 

Project Soul Node notes

"Project Soul Node" notebooks. Uh, I was working on "Exorsus", and I kept chucking those books on top of the printer-scanner. Waaat? Organized mess bah this. Lol.

Astaga I have like 5 books full of plans and concepts about that Project already. Gilaks.

 

Minyak Panas Cap Kuda 1

"Minyak Panas Cap Kuda 1". I was having some muscle pains around my thigh from all that Taekwondo-ing. When I told my Mom, she popped this up.

At least the pains are gone now. Yay! Whoever said "No Pain, no gain", is a bloody masochist.

 

Actal

"Actal". It's an Anti-acid. In short, Kyo's stomach can be a bitch. End of discussion. They're chewable!

 

gloves

"MaXx Fitness" workout gloves. Well, I don't really use em for workouts. It's for drawing. Since my hands sweat like hell, this thing prevents my palms from ruining the paper while I sketch. It's effective, at least.

 

scanner

My old Canon scanner. Used this back when I was in high school. The driver's missing, so I can't use it anymore. It served me well. Which is why I refuse to throw it away ^_^.

 

clippers

Nail clippers. Malas dowh mau cari this thing whenever I need it. That's why I just plant it under the desk for easy access. Saves me the hassle of having to get up and look for it. Yes, Kyo is very efficient XD.

 

 

4> Tag your friends, or whoever that you feel has nothing better to do. Lol. Especially tag those who haven't updated their blog in ages. Bagi inisiatif la konon ni. XD.

Azfar
Azi
Azrie
Ima
Noblemien

 

Still drafting that "To Shah Alam: Part 3" entry. Lol.

UH...END

Blogger Tags: , , , , , ,