HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kouda Entry_150: Breaking All the Wrong Things...

I went to my weekend Taekwondo training 2 days ago. And since my 2nd Dan grading is coming up, I can't afford to miss any sessions.

But last Friday, my instructor told me this:

1
2
3

 

Now I know breaking 4 boards in 6 seconds SOUNDS easy.

But if you consider aiming and balancing yourself after breaking each board, 6 seconds is "just enough".

That means no room for "OMG I made a mistake" or "O shit I missed the board and cracked the board holder's fingers instead".

I cracked plenty of fingers before this... Just ask my instructor. Lol.

 

kick1
kick2
kick3
kick4
kick5

Poor thing. He'll never masturbate the same way again...

Hahaha.

 

O shit I got a Taekwondo class to teach in 30 mins! *Rushes off to get ready*

 

END WAT...

Blogger Tags: , , , ,