HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kouda Entry_146: Reminisce

I should be working on "To Shah Alam, Part 3", but I something came up and I thought it needed an immediate blog-fest. XD

 

Azi was cleaning out her room the other day, and she found a big pile of old memories.

One of em was this, the very first Chibi of her that I drew:

n574212869_1532604_8246286

Aww... brings back a shockwave of old memories.

Ah well, seeing as I learned a few new tricks with Photoshop since my old Sabah days, I decided to remake that artwork:

Azi - Chibi done

Ohoho, a nice, clean, sharp image. And there's no hassle of having to scan the damn thing too. ^_^

Yes, Azi, that siggy of mine at the bottom right corner is a must! Lol.

Bah, you can always erase that thing using paint.

 

And here's the logo I made for our "Adventures of Kyo & Azi" (A.K.A.) phase:

Aka-small

 

Been a while since I saw it. Small little fucker, isn't it? So I decided to spruce it up a bit:

AKA - 250 x 250

Yay our logo is all fresh and fancy now! Ahh...I lurves Photoshop. Lol.

Yea, yea, we know. It's the Star of David. Shut up.

We're both Dan Brown fans. And after reading The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons (and a heck of a lot of wikipedia and googling about), we learned a thing or two about the meaning behind the Star of David.

 

But whatever, it looks kewlz! And as a graphics guy, that's all that matters. So cram it. XDDDDD

 

The...END?