HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kouda Entry_156: Road Trip!

Astaga my internet was down for a few days, and I couldn't post this entry until after I got back from KL. Lol.

But it's better than not posting it at all la kan. XD

 

Wootz!! Going for the premiere of Angels and Demons!!

And now I'm getting all prepped up for my road trip to KL!

01

OMFG I'm so excited!!

But while planning the trip, one thing occurred to me:

03

And that is...

04- -04b

 

Who'd want to accompany me all the way to KL just so that I can go watch Angels and Demons with Azi anyways? Lol.


I'm not going to let that stop me! I'll consider this an opportunity to learn how to get lost find my way to KL alone!

05

I just hope I don't run into any trouble along the way >_>.

 

WAIT...END?

 

06

Stupid centipede

del.icio.us Tags: ,,