HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Friday, May 1, 2009

Kouda Entry_152: Angels & Demons

Pic 1

Hey, Advertlets is having this blogging competition where you can win tickets to see Dan Brown's "Angels & Demons" at the cinema!!!

OMG Kyo is orgasming just thinking about seeing that movie!

Pic 2
Pic 3

While I go get a change of pants, you can check the competition's post by clicking this link:

VOTE FOR ME HERE PLZ!

You can vote by posting a comment on that page. Only posts with valid e-mail addresses will be counted into the tally.

You can copy and paste the text below as your comment.

I vote for this blog: http://koudamainframe.blogspot.com/2009/05/kouda-entry152-angels-demons.html

Thanks ^_^

 

So basically, I need to blog about how badly I want to watch "Angels & Demons" before everyone else.

Simple enough.

 

1> It'd be a great way to celebrate me getting my 2nd Dan Black Belt.

01

2> "Angels & Demons" was the first of all 4 of Dan Brown's books that I read.

02

3> It's the first book that my best friend recommended when we first met. Ahh...memories...

03a

03b

03c

4> And we're BOTH crazy about watching it before the premiere.

04

5> ...So that we can rub it in. XD

05

6> Because Kelantan is devoid of cinemas (shock!!! I know!!!), and winning the tickets would give me a good excuse to go all the way to KL to see it!

06

7> ...So that I don't just download it and watch it alone.

07

8> I'd get to watch it with my best friend, like with "The Da Vinci Code". (Oh astaga kantoi who I'm giving the 2nd ticket to. XD)

08

9> So that I can blog about it, with pride, of course.

09

10> So that I can tell my friends how it rocks and tell them to go see it when it premieres. (If it rocks la. Don't let me down, okeh.)

 AnD 11

 

Since I already read the book, I pretty much know how the story is going to go. Which is a bummer, really.

But hey, I'd get to see the it brought to life!! And I just can't wait to see how they're going to show the depth of each hunt for the elements.

 

Being able to see how the villain portrays the mastermind behind the Illuminati would be a real treat. That guy rocks anyways ^_^.

Illuminati - by kyoru

 

Also, seeing the Cardinals' gruesome, and symbolic deaths, rather than just imagining it, should be friggin' intense.

 

I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to see 4 corpses branded with the elements that made them suffer to death.

The Cardinal who was tortured to death by the Earth.

Earth - by kyoru

The Cardinal who was burned alive by Fire.

Fire - by kyoru

The Cardinal who suffered the coldness of Water.

Water - by kyoru

and The Cardinal who could no longer breath the Air.

Air - by kyoru

 

Oh, and let's not forget the oh so beautifully designed Illuminati Diamond.

Diamond
Photo taken from the book itself

"A flawless diamond, born of the ancient elements with such perfection that all those who saw it could only stare in wonder".

I know I did.

 

Dude, someone should erect a statue of pure gold for the guy that designed those ambigrams. ESPECIALLY the Illuminati Diamond.

 

 

Vote for me~!!! XDD

POST A COMMENT HERE TO VOTE ^_^ (Click~!)

Copy the text below and paste it on the that page (the link above) to vote.

I vote for this blog: http://koudamainframe.blogspot.com/2009/05/kouda-entry152-angels-demons.html

Thanks ^_^

 

THE END
vote!