HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Monday, May 4, 2009

Kouda Entry_153: Tag Attacked

Azi has her revenge by tangging me TWICE in one post. Lol.

 

 Tag 1

 

1> How old is your blog?
A year old. Astaga this thing is still a droolin toddler. Baru prasan.

01

 

2> Why did you start Blogging?
I can't recall, doh. Probably because it was a good way to bitch. I had a very stressful student life. Nerds have stress too you know. Lol.

02

 

3> What was the first blog you've ever read?
Dude, I can barely remember what I had for breakfast...cereal? Hmm...

 

4> Post your first entry here:
http://koudamainframe.blogspot.com/2008/01/kouda-entryxx-origin-of-abhorrence.html

04

Ahaha... such angst. Forgot how spiteful I was back then. English wasn't too bad though. XD

 

5> Explain that entry:
I was angry. What needs to be explained? :D

 

6> Place a pic from your blog that you like, here:
Uh...

06

Centipede Style Death Kick!! WooT!. From this entry [here].

 

7> Your hopes?
For me to be able to entertain more people through this blog ^_^.

8> Tag some innocent people:
If you're reading this, TAG! Muakakakaka!!!

 

 

Tag 2

1> There are people out there who have no clue who you are. Introduce yourself ^_^.

I am Kyo! Any questions?

06

 

2> Your most notable quality?

04

 

3> Who do you dislike?
I don't want to think about it XD.

4> What gadget do you always carry around with you?
My phone.

5> How many cells have you used until now? And what brand are you using now?
Eh...? Must I answer this? I don't want to sound like some sort of materialistic bastard. Lol.

6> Who's your best friend?

 07

This question is a no brainer. XD

 

7> Who do you love other than your family? And why?

05 
Don't tell me you didn't see this one coming. Haha.

Because it does what I want it to do whenever I press the right buttons. XDDDD

 

8> What will you be in 10 years?
Alive, I hope.

Oh, and divorced like 3 times. And I have a pet moose. And a dead platipus for a niece. And I breed pokemon for a living. And and and~

 

9> Words of wisdom you've taken a liking to?

Ore wa dare da omotteyagaru!!!!

Gurren Lagann - Kamina

Kamina-sama wa sugoku kakkoi~!! Kyaaaa~!!! XDDDDD

 

10> How many followers do you have in your blog?
Eh? Um, it's right over there, take a look lah if you want. ^_^

11> Which follower do you like?
Haha, I like all my followers. They give me a reason to keep blogging ^_^.

12> Tag some innocent people!!
Nah, I'm out of Tagging bullets already. Lol.

 

TAG END!

del.icio.us Tags: ,,