HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kouda Entry_162: I Dream of Loops and Zombie Fruits?

Been having...weird dreams lately. Like, seriously.

A few nights ago, I dreamt about this little grape that was jumping around all happy. Actually, there were a bunch of little fruits, but I only remember the grape. Lolz.

And suddenly, the grape's skin ripped open, and started to munch on other fruits! Oh le horrorz!

Imagine this thing jumping around and gnawing on your head!

01

. . . I think I'm starting to develop a different coloring style now . . .
Not sure if that's a good thing...

 

 

02 - 03

 

04anim

 

 

Who'dve thunk that my brain would be working on some blogging material while I was asleep. Impressive, no? XD

 


 

09anim

 

O great...now I have TWO things that come crawling into my head while I sleep. Well, technically the other one jumps, but wtvr.

 

 

THE END GARR!!

del.icio.us Tags: ,,