HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kouda Entry_160: Kyo At The Beach

Hehe, sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I've been a bit preoccupied with Eye-strains, and a few...uhh...emotional situations. ^_^;; Ah well, blogging material for another day.

 

It's been a while since I actually set foot on a beach.

A friend of mine (and his army of friends) came to KB recently for some sort of program. Lively bunch, if I do say so myself. XD.

He invited me to tag along, but I was a bit reluctant...at first:



Wtf?... Well, it didn't exactly go like that. But you get the idea...don't you?

But it was fun. And I got to be the cameraman. OMG my first time holding a fancy big ass digital camera (like the ones those photographers use)! Apa lagi, Kyo all out la snapping pictures. Har har har!



Being the cameraman does have its downsides. Like "I'm not in any of the pictures". Lol. Hope I did an okay job taking their pictures.

 

Speaking of pictures. I asked one of the guys, "Uncle", to take pictures using my digital camera. To those interested, you can download them by clicking the link below:

Download Pictures here

If it still doesn't work. Try copy-pasting the url into the address bar.
Sorry for the inconvenience. ^_^;;

 

Some of the pics might need some photoshopping done. If you guys want me to edit them, just e-mail me at Kyoru_san@yahoo.com.

 

That's it for this entry. I think my eyes are starting to strain again. ~_~. Pain...

 

12

 

THE PIKCHA~!!!! END

 

del.icio.us Tags: ,