HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kouda Entry_159: Kyo Is Duh . . .

 

When I woke up this morning, the first thing that came to mind was: "I think I should organize my blog layout a bit".

 

 01

 

Excuse the hair. Very bersepah in the morning. Lol. I should really get it cut tonight.

 

Omg my eyes are hurting from working on that animation. Lol.

 

MY EYES ARE UNCOMFORTABLE DANG IT !!! T_T
FAIL

 

Well, at any rate. I managed to do a few small edits on this blog. Mainly, the titles on the sidebar there. It was supposed to make things a bit more organized. But dunno lah. Lol.

 

Also, I added a new RSS icon below the blog header. I wanted to use FeedBurner at first, but I got a headache trying to figure out how to make it work. Lol short attention span. XD.

In the end I just put that RSS icon instead. But then Azi YM-ed me:

 

04
05
05b

uh . . .

06

 

Aiyo, bikin penat going through all that RSS FAQs and stuff. . .

 

So, I guess that settles it. If you guys want to subscribe to my RSS feed, just click that icon on the URL, or the one in the tabs (under the blog header).

RECYCLED IMAGE! FAIL!!

 

I JUST WASTED MY DAY . . . END

del.icio.us Tags: ,,