HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Monday, September 15, 2008

Kouda Entry_64: Patapon

The Cuteness That Kills

I’ve been dying to play this new game; Patapon. Its been around for a while, but I just wasn’t all that interested to know about it. It was only after a friend of mine recommended it did I put some extent of enthusiasm over this piece of work. So, a few week (months?) back, I looked “Patapon” up on youtube, and I was all “omgwtf this game is pretty kool”.

The songs are cute n catchy. Well, by cute, I mean rhythmic to the point that you can’t help but sound it out at least once.

Worm Hunting

“Pata Pata Pata Pon, it sez”. Dang it, it’s in my head. Lol. The gameplay is original, I believe. Well, at least I’ve never seen this kind of system before. Well, it’s not as fast-paced as other button-sequence-pressing-genres (no idea what they’re called). But its fun to play neways.