HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kouda Entry_31: Insert Knife in Back

Aite, lesse, opening line; If i should be given the chance to define what humans , i'd say, incompetent-lying-deceitful-backstabbing-leaching-bipedal-parasites.

A bit long for my taste, but it gets the job done. I swear, Lucifer must have a pretty fun time corrupting all them effin souls. How do I know? Simple, 90% of the world's population are pretty much bastards, to put it simply lah.

Although i have to applaud some of them for being able to so innocently slipping a burning knife up my spine while i wasn't lookin. I mean, c'mon, I got conned into joining a 'motivational talk' event. And I know all these motivational crap is supposed to be good for you. But hearing sum random guy jamming his principles and ideas into my godforsaken brain (which, might i add, is already crammed full of useless crap...namely chemistry). I'm sorry, I'm not much of a motivational buff. Seriously.

Next; backstabbing lessons are pretty much a co-curricular activity in schools and universities and shit. This one's a fukin no-brainer, obviously. Who better to stick a shiny new sharp kitchen tool
into than sum naive little bitch (moi). For the love of Lucifer's unborn child, if i had a penny for everytime I get a utensil jammed into my vertebrate, I'd own Donald Trump rite now.

Okay, Kyo emo. Meh. I dunno, just got a bit pissed cuz I have to go to another motivational shit. Whereas i just finished the fuckin obligatory "Module" which UiTM has so effingly pointlessly added into our list of crap to do. Good news, this sem's module only lasted for about 3 hours. Thank God (Sorry Satan, this one goes to the big guy).

That sed, I'm gonna go do other shit now.

Dah, balik tido, sibuk layan internet jer ko nih.