HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kouda Entry_44: Drunk Driving?

-- - - -- -- -- - - - -- - ---- ---
Kyo has done it again. I swear to god, u sud never give this autistic retard a camera-phone to begin with. Yea, i was just drivin back to the flat one day, and I decided to abuse the little tool i have in my pants. I'm talkin about my phone. U people are sick. Lol.


-- - - --- - --

wtf green light!?






-- -- - - - Was that a lampost? I cant recall ...seriously
--- - - ---- - - - - - -----


Nuthin more exciting than a bunch of blurred lights going across the screen eh?
-- - - - - --- - - - --
- - - - - - -- -

--- - ---- - - - - - ---- - - - - ----
- ---- - ---
- --
- - - --- - - -- - - - -

Almost rammed my car into the sidewalk while taking this one.
Har har~.
- - - ---

- - - ---
---

--- - --

Or was it while i took this one? O_o
Been a while since i saw so many colorful lights streaking across the
windshield~
















No idea which is which anymore. Lol. But yea, the concept was this; OMG LIGHTS WTF PIKCHA!...retard... >_>