HomeAboutFacebook trophies Instagram Tumblr

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kouda Entry_45: R.I.P. my speks

Here lies my glasses... my astigmatism will never be the same without u...

We will forever remember the bravery of these spectacles, who sacrificed itself just to tell me that i shudn't be going to my CHM256, Anal Chem (short for analytical, you perverts). It fell of my shirt pocket, while i was running like an ass to the class. Only to find out that the class hasnt even started yet (damn it).

We will not forget the times when these viewing aids have helped me during my headaches...

When my occipital lobe decided to fukk up and squeeze the livin daylights out of my eyeballs...

When the glaring light of the monitor finds it funny to pierce the orbs in my eye sockets...

When the headlights from the cars blinded me so profusely while i was driving...

These balls of optical nerves in my eye sockets will miss you the most. A moment of silence for the deceased... T_T